Autel MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adapter used to connect to a vehicle’s diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission, making your Android or iOS devices (hereinafter referred to as device or devices) a powerful diagnostic tool
What’s New of Autel MaxiAP AP200:
1. All OBDII functions are available and free
2. One free vehicle’s software with the initial purchase
3. Support up to 19 specific functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO, etc.
4. Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
5. Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
6. Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
7. Keep records of vehicles tested previously
8. Multi-Languages Supported:English, traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, ItalianBullet Points:
1. BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: This portable OBD2 scanner is characterized by Bluetooth connection, and you can download the free APP “MaxiAP200” on your iOS or Android devices to get the car diagnosis going on without any worries about the compatibility.
2. VERSATILE CAR DIAGNOSIS: As an innovative obd2 scan tool, this AP200 includes but is not limited to OBD2 functions, it also provides users with a wide variety of reset services including Oil/ EPB/ BMS/ TPMS/ SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service.
3. HIGH COST PERFORMANCE: This obd2 scanner offers one free vehicle-specific software allowing you to diagnose one car for free, and you need to spend only $15.99(Android) /$21.99(iOS) buying 12- month use permission of one more car model.
4. SPECIAL AUTO VIN FEATURE: The Auto VIN function of the AP200 helps quickly reveal car’s info, including the vehicle type, country of origin, engine size, etc. and the report about the car info can be transformed as PDF file for better PC Printing.
5. HISTORY RECORDING DISPLAY: While offering you detailed diagnostic result, this car scanner is capable of recording history diagnostic information and the history recordings can be used as an effective data reference in the period of car diagnosis【Access to Functional Resets & Services】
As a family DIY mechanic, getting something within the efficiency bracket to give quick results in terms of car diagnostic solutions is the norm nowadays. That is where the new Autel AP200 Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Interface Scanner comes in, which gives quite a lot more than the owner would bargain for in terms of service delivery:
All System Modules Covered:
The diagnostic tool can access to all vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Power train, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning process on ECUs to locate faulty systems and retrieve DTCs related.19 Special Services: All kinds of services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance. You can quickly access to the vehicle systems within “Service” function for:
Oil reset: Perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
EPB service: For the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
BMS service: Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
DPF service: Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
SAS service: Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
TPMS service: makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
IMMO: The unique function AP200 has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
10 Modes of OBD2: The fast-access option “EOBD”for OBD II/EOBD vehicle diagnosis to check for DTCs, isolate the cause of an illuminatedmal function indicator lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emissions-related.
Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically.
Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing.
Keep records of vehicles tested previously.
More details, you can check below
Whatsapp: +86-13429866263 (Stacy)